A product key is a unique identification number or code, used in software like operating systems and games, to prevent counterfeiting and piracy. This is a specific software program. For the most part, a product key operating system is an insignificant number, but when you need to re-install your OS, suddenly the product key becomes the code harder to find.
Want to Earn Money With FaceBook ? Sign Up!
Find Product Key Of Windows 7
A product key Windows 7 is needed to activate the system, format the Windows 7, or in the event of a system crash, re-installing Windows 7 on your computer. The case with previous Windows OS, like XP and Vista, is that you can find the product key by fiddling through the registry. While this is a risky practice, in Windows 7 you can not find the key, since it is encrypted. But do not despair. For every lock, there is a key and in this article, you will learn to find the product key of your Windows 7 PC.
How to find the product key of Windows 7
The product key number for Windows 7 is a alphanumeric pattern of 25 characters, divided into 5 groups of 5 characters each. It has the following format: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Some facts about the product key of Windows 7:
* The product key used to activate the 32-bit or 64-bit editions of Windows 7
* Each key is unique for the OS it is bundled with, so it can be used to activate the same edition of Windows 7 that comes with, and can not be used to activate other editions. Key products are not interchangeable.
* Product keys are also unique to the version of Windows 7 (Ultimate, Premium, Basic, 32 or 64 bits). So if you are installing Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 Ultimate product key will not work.
* A retail Windows 7 OS per PC, hence one product key for a PC. So if you have more than one PC, to install Windows 7 on, you have to buy separately Windows 7 OS for each PC.
* A Family Pack Windows 7 edition is useful for multiple computers. Using such a product key, you can activate up to 3 computers at a time, with one edition of Windows 7 Family Pack.
* The OEM Windows 7 editions have different rules of usage, rather than retail editions of Windows 7, so an OEM Windows 7 product key can be used, only to activate a OEM copy of Windows 7, on the same computer, it first activated.
Ways to Find Windows 7 Product Key Number
Key Product Label
If Windows 7 was pre-installed on your computer when you bought it, then there is a product key sticker on the back, if it is a desktop. The label is on the bottom of a laptop or notebook. If you purchased a retail copy of Windows 7 software, then look in the software box or original packing of the software. It is a license included among other things, necessary Windows 7 paperwork. Do not miss this label. If you have purchased Windows 7 online at the Microsoft store, then the product number is on the confirmation email sent to your purchase.
You can use a program finder product key, which delves into the Windows Registry, and finds and decrypts the product key. There are many online free and premium software available. All you have to do is download the software (usually in a zip file.) And run it. Just follow the steps and the product key will be presented to you. Note that exactly one wrong digit or letter, makes the key useless. Some of the most popular software are Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder, WinKeyFinder and WinGuggle. These programs are easy and simple to follow, if one does not work, download another. But make sure you are downloading the right program. The above mentioned software downloads are not endorsed by Microsoft or this website. User’s discretion recommended.
Request product key Microsoft
If Windows 7 is not installed on your PC, and you have the original installation disc of Windows 7, then you may request the product key from Microsoft at (800) 936-5700. This is a paid support number, which cost between $ 40 – $ 60 and will cost $ 10 to get a new product key issued. As long as you have an original Windows 7 software, there should be no problems, and the support will help you in the activation process. However, if for some reason you can not get a product key, then you have no choice but to buy a new copy of Windows 7 software.
Do not get confused between product key and product ID, found in the System Information page. With computers being unpredictable machines, and things keep documents secure software in one place. The small label with the product key on it, is important and can save you from buying a new Windows 7 software package. So if you are stuck with the “Windows Activation error 7: invalid product key” message, hopefully the above “how to find product key Windows 7″ ways proved useful.
How To Find Product Key Of Any Software
Now it has become much easier to find product key of any software that you want by searching just one keyword on Google. All you need to have is just an internet connection and you have half done with that.
Step 1: Go to
Step 2: In the search field type
“Product name” 94FBR
eg. “dreamweaver” 94FBR
Step 3:Get the result
Find the product key in first search result and enjoy any software at free of cost.
The very first result appearing in Google search will contain the product key of software you were searched for.
How to find product key »How it works
Quite simple really. 94FBR is part of a Office 2000 Pro cd key that is widely
distributed as it bypasses the activation requirements of Office 2K Pro. By searching for
the product name and 94fbr, you guarantee two things. 1) The pages that are returned are
pages dealing specifically with the product you’re wanting a serial for. 2) Because 94FBR
is part of a serial number, and only part of a serial number, you guarantee that any page
being returned is a serial number list page. So this was all about “how to find product key“ of any software”
- 5 Ways Web Analytics Software can Improve Your Website
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Designers
- 5 Simple Ways to Protect your Smartphone from Hacking
- When It was released to the WordPress Plugin
- Lenovo Golden Warrior S8 with 8-core processor & 2GB RAM for just $137
- Web Developers – What You Should Learn in 2014